We welcome Pastor Bruce E. Schwark to our congregation - we are very blessed!
Please join us for Worship!
Sunday, May 14th - Worship Service at 10am
Sunday, May 21st - Worship Service with Communion at 10am
Sunday, May 28th - Worship Service at 10am
Sunday School is available for your youngsters! Speak with Colleen McNeil for more information
Trinity Lutheran is...
- a Biblical church giving God’s word first place in our faith and life.
- a Lutheran church that proclaims forgiveness for all through Jesus Christ.
- a Christian church that gathers to praise God, to be strengthened by his
Word, and to reach out to those around us in Christian love
What to expect when you come...
- No dress code that you must meet, you'll see bluejeans you will see pastor wearing a tie.
- There is parking on the west side of our building and wheel chair ramp for those who would like to use it.
- Children are welcome in the sanctuary for the entire service. Sunday school is before worship.
- The service is a mix of reading a little, singing a little and listening a little, kind like what they did in Jesus' day. A typical service is about an hour.
- Restrooms are in the basement.
- We'll be thankful you came and hope you do again.
For YouTube Sermons & Devotions
see link in the upper right
Welcome to OmakLutherans.com the home page of Trinity Lutheran Church (Wisconsin Synod).
In a world that is always changing, in a world that is always looking for bigger & better our church is a family of believers rooted in the teachings of Christ. People join us because they feel connected in real ways to the Lord and each other.
Come and join us for Worship that is both rooted in the past and is still relevant for life today, we invite you to grow with us!